Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Questions with Fr. Joe

Hello Readers of The Blog of Daniel,

I am excited to share with you that there will be a new component to The Blog of Daniel. Fr. Joe Mamich has agreed to aid in the success of this blog by participating in a monthly question and answer section.

Fr. Joe is the Parochial Vicar at St. Basil the Great. He grew up in Strongsville and graduated from Padua High School in 1997. Fr. Joe was ordained on May 13, 2006.

This new Q&A section is for you! This is your opportunity to asks a priest any question that you want. Whether you are seeking advise, looking for clarification on Church teaching, or anything else, here is your opportunity. I will compile the questions and ask him five questions each month and post his answers.

Furthermore, if you want to ask a question anonymously, we can arrange that. Just email your question to me either from an existing email account or, if you don't want me know who you are and what your question is, you can create a different email account in very little time. Just get me the questions at either DBender45@yahoo.com or blog.of.daniel@gmail.com and I will ask that question to Fr. Joe.

I think you will come to find that Fr. Joe is very approachable and has a lot of insight to share. Don't hesitate to ask any thing you want.

All For Her Son,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment